CorrFill Primer DL-W is an insulating, waterborne primer for indoors, based on acrylate copolymer binder. This primer eliminates differences in the absorption of substrates and adheres well to smooth, closed substrates.
- Equalizes the difference in absorption of new surfaces
- Etching effect
Containers of 5 ltr
- satin gloss
- 1,23 kg/dm³
- Solid content
- 35% (volume) / 47% (weight)
- > 100°C
- VOC content
- max. 25 g/ltr
- EU limit values
- 50 g/ltr (2007) / 30 g/ltr (2010)
- Layer thickness
- 10 m²/ltr
- Drying times (20°C / 50% R.H.)
- repaintable after 2 hours
- fully cured after 15 hours
- Application temperature
- substrate temperature must be at least 3°C
- apply in a dry and well-ventilated area
- do not process at < 10°C and > 85% R.H.
CorrFill Primer DL-W can be applied immediately on new substrates. Degrease old substrates and clean them with ammonia-containing water.
CorrFill Primer DL-W has a shelf life of 12 months, provided that opened buckets are properly closed and stored frost-free, in a dry and well-ventilated area, not in direct sunlight, between 5°C and 25°C.