CorrFill Fleece ZG has been developed to reinforce and give structure to the joints in a Ribbstyle coating system.
- Improves the mechanical strength
- Resistant to UV, atmospheric influences and micro-organisms
- Temperature resistant to 180°C
- Moisture resistant
Widths of 10, 15 or 100 cm
- 100% polyester
- 46 g/m²
- 0,27 mm
- Moisture resistance
- inertia through damp of less than 0,5% to 98% R.H.
- (less than 0,3% absorption after 24 hours of immersion)
- Tensile strength
- daN/5cm MD > 12
- daN/5cm CD > 9,5
- Elongation at break
- % MD 19,7
- % CD 38,3
- Air permeability
- l/m²/s 4530
Clean and degrease the substrate. Apply the required Corrfill primer to the substrate and subsequently the first layer of Ribbstyle coating. We advise to reinforce joints, cracks and dilatations with CorrFill Fleece ZG. This fleece is applied to the first layer of wet coating.
CorrFill Fleece ZG has an unlimited shelf life, provided that the rolls are well protected against moisture.