Purposes of Data Processing
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide access to our website http://www.ribbstyle.com/
- to use functionalities on our website;
- to enter into and to perform agreements with regard to the provision of our services;
- to contact you if you have requested this;
- to manage client relations and to communicate about our services or product you purchase, and similar services and products;;
- doing marketing activities for the benefit of our services, such as sending a newsletter (see the heading ‘Newsletter’).
We will not process the Personal Data for other purposes, unless you have given us prior consent in writing or if the law allows or obliges us to do so.
We will not keep your data any longer than required to achieve the purposes as listed in this Privacy and Cookie Statement.
We do not provide the data or Personal Data you have provided to other parties, unless such is necessary to perform the agreement or to comply with a legal obligation.
We take appropriate security measures to restrict abuse of and unauthorized access to your Personal Data. As such, we ensure that only persons with a need to know have access to your data, that access to your data is protected that our security measures will be screened regularly.
We issue a newsletter in which we inform interested parties about news related to our professional fields, deciduous fruit apples and pears and our four sites. No email addresses will be transferred from forms on the website to our email newsletter system. Our regular business contacts will receive the newsletter. When we enter into a relationship we will ask you explicitly for consent to add your address to the list of subscribers to the newsletter. By registering you consent that we will review statistics of newsletters sent and will be able to segment based on this. Every newsletter has a link by which you can de-register at any time.
Cookies are tiny information files that may be stored automatically on or read from the visitor’s device (such as PC, tablet, or smartphone) upon visiting a website. It is effected by means of the device’s web browser.
- To enable website functionalities (technical or functional cookies);
- To analyse the use of the website and to improve the website accordingly (analytics cookies);
- To enable the visitor to interact directly with certain social media (social media cookies), and
- To provide the visitor with (personalized) advertisements (advertising cookies)
The information obtained by a cookie on your use of the website can be transferred to private, secured servers owned by Nedbase or a third party. Your prior consent is required for the use of social media cookies and advertising cookies. You provide this by continuing to use the website after visiting the homepage.
Technical or Functional Cookies
For what cookies do we request your consent?
Below we list an overview of the cookies we use besides the analytic, technical, and functional cookies. We use some of the cookies ourselves, but also engage third parties for other cookies. These parties act on our orders and we decide what will happen with these cookies. Some cookies will exclusively be installed and used by third parties. We have no control on those third parties and the way they handle your data.
Below we list an overview of the cookies used and the relevant parties. We refer to the relevant Privacy Statements for more information on the manner in which these third parties handle cookies.
Please note: Privacy Statements by third parties may change from time to time.
- Google Tag Manager Google Privacy Statement
- Double Click (part of Google) Google Privacy Statement
- Facebook Facebook Privacy Statement
- LinkedIn LinkedIn Privacy Statement
- Twitter Twitter Privacy Statement
Switching cookies on/off
You can set up your browser to only accept cookies when you consent. Please note: many websites perform less effectively when cookies are switched of.
Many cookies have an expiry date. When an expiry date has been set, the cookie will be removed automatically when the expiry date lapses. You may also opt to remove cookies manually before the expiry date lapses. Please consult your browser’s manual to do so.
Third Party Websites
This Privacy and Cookie Statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your Personal Data in a sound or secure manner. We advise you to read the Privacy Statement of such websites before you use these websites.
Access, Rectify, and Right to Refuse
If you have provided Personal Data to us you can send us a request to access, rectify or erase these data. You can submit this request by sending an email to email@example.com, or by contacting us on telephone number +31 113 622 533.
Amendments to Privacy and Cookie Statement
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy and Cookie Statement. Amendments will be published on this website. We advise you to consult this Statement from time to time so you will be aware of such amendments.
Data Protection Authority
Obviously, we will also be happy to assist you when you have complaints about processing your Personal Data. Based on privacy legislation you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority about our processing of your Personal Data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
If you have any questions and/or remarks after reading our Privacy and Cookie Statement please feel free to contact us via the below contact details.
- Website: www.ribbstyle.com
- Adres: Choorhoekseweg 14, 4424 NW Wemeldinge, Nederland
- Telefoon: +31 113 622 533
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org