CorrFill Limbercoat is a two-component, elastic and very strong protective layer based on polyurethane combinations. This coating is often used in spaces with high humidity and high temperatures. CorrFill Limbercoat is usually applied in large industrial constructions such as compost tunnels.
- Extremely vapourtight
- High solid content
- Slightly elastic, ca. 65%
- Excellent chemical, mechanical and thermal resistance
- Durable and wear-resistant
Sets of 10 kg
- satin gloss
- red, white
- Solid content
- 1,53 kg/ltr (comp A)
- 1,23 kg/ltr (comp B)
- Drying times (20°C / 50% R.H.)
- tack-free after 24 hours
- mechanically resistant after 3 days
- chemically resistant after 7 days
- Application conditions
- minimally 12°C, optimally 15°C - 25°C
- 29054500 (comp A)
- 39033100 (comp B)
Clean and degrease the surface. Concrete and stone surfaces must be dry. The surface must not contain dirt or loose material and must be at least four weeks old. Mix the granular resin material with the hardener. The ratio of resin hardener is essential and it is not recommended to dilute.
CorrFill Limbercoat has a shelf life of 24 months, provided that opened buckets are properly closed and stored frost-free, not in direct sunlight, between 5°C and 25°C.