RibbSeal is a high-quality and high-elastic sealing product to seal or repair joints in construction and industry. This sealant is based on hybrid technology and hardens through humidity to a rubber that remains permanently high-elastic. RibbSeal is very suitable for sealing movement joints between concrete, (natural) stone, masonry, steel, stainless steel, coated and anodised aluminum, plastic, PVC, wood, glass.
- Specially developed for sealing dilatation joints wich are heavily loaded.
- Sealing building and facade elements, such as panels, plates, prefab elements, window frames, fronts and windows.
- Sealing joints adjacent to strongly absorbent or porous substrates such as concrete, sand-lime brick and more.
- Repair sealant for maintenance of connection and expansion joints in construction and industry, based on MSP Hybrid Polymer.
- Not suitable for continuous water load. Among others not suitable for PE, PP, teflon, wax, neoprene and bitumen surfaces. Not fungicidal.