ProFill Outdoor Coat is a water-based, one-component, acrylic-elastomeric outdoor coating used for waterproofing outside vertical walls and facades. The coating has been specially developed for the treatment of walls and facades. ProFill Outdoor Coat has a high resistance to carbon dioxide, UV light and harmful substances for concrete or masonry.
ProFill Outdoor Coat
Protective facade coating
- Elasticity after drying 400%, even at low temperatures
- Waterproof and vapor permeable
- Resistant to dirt, carbon dioxide, long-term weathering and UV exposure
Buckets of 25 kg
- white, other colours on request
- based on acrylic resins
- Solid content
- ca. 70% (weight) / ca. 55% (volume)
- ca. 1,5 kg/ltr
- 200 - 220 P (Brookfield 20 Rpm)
- VOC content
- max. 30 g/ltr
- Drying times (20°C / 50% R.H.)
- tack-free after 2 hours
- repaintable after 24 hours
- Application conditions
- min. 5°C / max. 80% R.H.
The surface must be cleaned, dusted and dry. New masonry must first be cleaned with an iron brush to remove excess mortar. Already painted surfaces can best be cleaned by means of a high-pressure cleaner. Possible moss formation must be removed beforehand by means of a suitable anti-corrosive agent. Pre-treat porous, (not) painted and powdery substrates with CorrFill Primer BN.
ProFill Outdoor Coat has a shelf life of 12 months, provided that opened buckets are properly closed and stored frost-free, not in direct sunlight, between 5°C and 25°C.