CorrFill Topcoat PT is a high-quality, one-component coating that can be used as a top layer. This coating is very suitable for humid environments and reduces the adhesion of dirt. The coating also ensures a smooth finish that is easy to clean.
- Resistant to UV radiation, acid rain, heat, frost and dirt
- Very suitable for humid environments
Buckets of 4 ltr
- satin gloss
- Solid content
- ca. 42% (volume) / ca. 48% (weight)
- 1,12 kg/ltr
- > 35°C
- VOC content
- max. 481 g/ltr
- Layer thickness
- 7 m²/ltr
- Drying times (20°C / 50% R.H.)
- tack-free after 3 hours
- fully cured after 24 hours
- Application conditions
- apply in a dry and well-ventilated area
Clean the surface. Allow the substrate to dry well, any possible surface layers must be completely dry. To ensure homogeneity, CorrFill Topcoat PT must be intensively stirred prior to use.
CorrFill Topcoat PT has a shelf life of 5 years, provided that opened buckets are properly closed and stored frost-free, not in direct sunlight, between 5°C and 25°C.